A training place where you go to learn skills – usually skills involving physical action rather than book learning.
This is practical and usable information – not a sales lecture.
THIS CONSULTANTS SALES BOOT CAMP IS FOR YOU IF:
- You realize you alone are responsible for generating new clients and ask yourself, now what?
- You'd like to see your current sales actions show more results
- As a solopreneur consultant, you'd like some help and accountability
- You don't have time to wait … you need more business NOW!
Despite your talent and expertise, there is potentially one main thing getting in the way of your success – the lack of a solid marketing plan and the sales expertise to implement it. The resulting lack of client/customer revenue puts companies out of business more than anything else.
Imagine what your business would be like if you had the systems, strategies and skills in place to consistently attract new customers.
I'm Jennifer Leake CMC. During my 20 years as a consultant, sales trainer and speaker, family moves around the country forced me to start my consulting practice from ground zero 5 times. I still recall the challenge of finding clients and the financial struggle. Each time I made fewer mistakes, became profitable earlier and began to see a method that helped me get customers quickly while others seemed to struggle and fail.
Come to camp this summer to grow your sales. Class size is limited to 6 participants and includes:
- Interaction with consultant peers – all facing the same things you face on a daily basis
- Personal Sales Assessment – your results, what it means and how to use it
- Four (4) Sales Sessions featuring key sales training information that can make or break your success in sales. Practical information you can use immediately
- Post class one-on-one meeting to help you implement what was covered
Session 1: Get Your Head in the Game
You will never be a success in sales if you aren't comfortable in the role of salesperson. This session will help you better understand the value of salespeople and the role you play. You will also review your personal sales assessment – and get suggested actions to capitalize on your sales strengths and ways to overcome your challenges.
Session 2: Focusing Your Message to Get More Clients
"What do you do?" is a question most frequently encountered when meeting prospective clients – and most people are terrible at it. This session will help you create a strong response to this question to create better conversations with those you meet as well as help you better target what you are looking for in a prospective client.
Session 3: Finding Prospects
If you are comfortable in your role and know who you are looking for, where is the best place to find prospects? This session will help you develop better a better prospecting focus, create a stronger first impression and improve your networking skills.
Session 4: Converting Prospects to Clients
Not all prospects are created equal. Now that you've developed ways to get more prospects, it is important to take appropriate action to move them from prospect to paying client.
Because of the one-on-one nature of this training, class size is limited to 6 participants. To learn more about the camp or get an application to attend, call 540-420-1004 or email Jennifer@ConsultantsGold.com.