LISTEN TO AN AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH Harvey Meier - running time 40 minutes - Jennifer Leake and Harvey Meier discuss the value of a written business plan and business goals as a consultant. Click the gray arrow to open the media player. Harvey Meier
You may also right-click here ==>Harvey-Meier-Interview-mp3 and choose "save target as" or "save link as" to download to your hard drive for later listening. Or left click here==>Harvey-Meier-Interview-mp3 to play in your browser's media player.
- All business plans must be long to be good
- You only need one if you want or need to obtain financing
- You should get someone else to write your business plan
- You can, and should do it by yourself
- Once completed, it will sit unused on your bookshelf
- I know where I am taking my business; I don't need a written business plan
- If you are a member, we'll keep you posted on all scheduled classes and study action groups each time you log in.
- If you are on our mailing list, you will be notified of all classes and Study Groups as they are scheduled.
- If you're not yet on our mailing list but want to be, look to your right and sign up for our QuickStart Guide to Getting Clients. We'll also keep you informed as Study Action Groups and classes are added.